Meet the Dunstone Team at CAMX 2022
Let’s Connect at This Month’s Composites Trade Show
The Composites and Advanced Materials Expo (CAMX) is one of the largest events for our industry. If you’ll be attending CAMX 2022 later this month in Anaheim, CA, the Dunstone team would enjoy an opportunity to connect with you there!
Here are our booth details:
- CAMX exhibitor information page
- We’re in Exhibit Halls C&D — booth Z13
- Meet the Sales & Engineering Manager attending the show
Schedule a Private Meeting with Us
While we’ll be exhibiting at CAMX, we’re available for private meetings — either at our booth or after the show. These are great opportunities to hear your challenges and needs one-on-one and discuss how we might be able to support you.
Whether you’re looking for more reliable suppliers or are just exploring options for more effective compaction films, you can book a meeting with us here. We’ll learn more about your business and how we can help you achieve your goals.
Book a 1:1 Meeting Now
Ways to Stay in Touch After CAMX
- Follow Us on LinkedIn — We’re always sharing the latest insights into the composites industry along with recommendations and solutions from our proven line of Hi-Shrink Tapes and Hi-Shrink Tubing products.
- Request a Complimentary Sample — We have a variety of in-stock shrink tapes and tubing that you can test in your production environment. Simply reach out to us here, let us know some details about your application (keep in mind we might need a follow-up call to learn more about it), and we’ll ship out a sample. Once you’ve evaluated its performance, reach back out at any time to order.
- Talk to Our Engineering Team — While we offer a variety of in-stock shrink solutions, we can add further value by tailoring our Hi-Shrink Tapes and Hi-Shrink Tubing to your unique application requirements. Whether you need an extremely high curing temperature solution or one that provides more significant compressive force than standard materials, our team is here to help!
Ready to Talk Shrink?
Dunstone has been engineering and producing the world’s most advanced shrink tape and tubing solutions for multiple industries for decades. We offer some of the thinnest materials available today, allowing you to achieve your part production goals while reducing costs on excess material. And because our products are designed to work in the curing environment that’s best for you, unwanted effects such as voids, inconsistent surface finishes, foreign object debris, de-lam, and more are avoided.
Get in touch with us here to learn more about our capabilities.